At Blue Star Ferries we have been implementing strict measures to ensure the safety of our environment, the quality of our fleet and the highest standards of service to our passengers, since our inception. We intend to continue our role as leader in our field and will continue to develop and implement measures to ensure that our passengers receive the best quality and service available. In September, 2002, Superfast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries became the first Greek passenger ferry companies to receive certification as per ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. Specifically, Blue Star Ferries Head Offices, as well as the vessels Blue Star 1, Blue Star 2, Blue Star Ithaki and Blue Horizon were certified as per ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- DISABLED CABINS
- PET IN CABIN
- PURE CABINS
Blue Star Ferries Greek Islands ferry routes:
- Piraeus Heraklion
- Piraeus Syros Tinos Mykonos
- Piraeus Paros Naxos Ios Santorini
- Piraeus Syros Paros Naxos Santorini & Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali) Iraklia Schinoussa Koufonissi Donoussa Astypalaia
- Piraeus Patmos Leros Kos Rhodes & Syros Santorini Amorgos (Katapola)
- Piraeus Kalymnos Kos Rhodes & Astypalaia Patmos Lipsi Leros Nisyros Tilos Symi Kastellorizo
Departure Gates at the port of Piraeus
- Port Gates E1 & E2. Point of ships’ arrival and departure for the Dodecanese and Cyclades.
- Port Gates E3 & E2. Point of ship’s arrival and departure for Heraklion, Crete.
- Port Gates E6 (passengers only) & E7 (passengers & vehicles). Point of ships’ arrival and departure for Paros – Naxos – Santorini and Syros – Ios – Amorgos – Iraklia – Schinoussa – Koufonissi – Donoussa – Astypalea.
- Port Gates E6 (passengers only) & E7 (passengers & vehicles). Point of ship’s arrival and departure for Syros – Tinos – Mykonos.